Sign in to follow this  
DNS

Good Luck!!

Good luck to all you guys and gals starting your hunts tomorrow morning. I have to wait a week before my hunts starts, but would love to see some pics of bucks hitting the dirt to pass the time this next week.

• Like 3

i'm chomping at the bit myself....head to the bab on 11/2 to scout in preparation for my 11/6 muzzy hunt. i located bucks last weekend but who knows where they will be come my opening day....

• Like 1

i'm chomping at the bit myself....head to the bab on 11/2 to scout in preparation for my 11/6 muzzy hunt. i located bucks last weekend but who knows where they will be come my opening day....

I will be up there for that hunt to (if it is the 12A hunt). My brother saw some real nice bucks up there a couple weekends ago.

Good luck to everyone for sure! I should be up in my unit around this time next week after dropping kids off to school. I have 80% of my gear sitting at the corner of the living room waiting. Going to be a long week of waiting.

I'm off all next week so I will head up to 27 on Tuesday and try and relocate some of the bucks we saw on my daughter's youth hunt.