Sign in to follow this  
jp0212

Help in Unit 22?

Wells everyone, I'm ashamed to admit it but I need a little help. I've spent the last three days hiking around the Mazatzal Wilderness and haven't seen a dang thing. I have a Coues tag, and I'm really hoping after 8 years of trying in Arizona I'll be able to seal the deal. I haven't seen anything despite glassing from dusk till dawn. Is there anyone that would be able to help me out? I would appreciate it more than words can say. I'm a self taught hunter so unfortunately I don't have the honey holes that were passed down to me.

Give Adam a call. He is a great guy and knows the unit very well. He helped me and my son on his junuir elk hunt. Abd ny son tagged out the day he came!!!

• Like 1

Give Adam a call. He also helped me and my daughter on her junior elk hunt this year. He knows the area and loves to help, he made her hunt in the end. Thank you

I feel like giving Adam a call and I don't even have a hunt in that unit :). Adam's a great guy. Give him a call and I'm sure he'll point you the right direction. Good luck!!!

• Like 1

I can't even begin to thank "Big Browns" and "AZ_SAWBUCK" enough for offering to help me out. I sure hope to have a picture to post up here in the next day or two! If you haven't seen my post in the Hunting Fitness section, check it out and let me know if there is ever any way I can return the favor!

You didn't read the fine print did you??? If you don't bag out after Adam has helped you out Amanda bans you from CWT. The pressure is on!!! :)

You guys are funny! I appreciate all the kind words!

Unfortunately not all have tagged out with my help:( Sometimes the mountains don't want to give up so easily!

I just love seeing people be successful!

• Like 4

Guest 300ultramag.

Saw buck where were you camped? I drove down the mtn trying to guess which set up was yours. Pm me if needed

• Like 1