Sign in to follow this  
AZantlerhead

Look what Pops got!!

Great Buck! I think if I ran into that crew in the woods I would hide. Hardcore looking crew!

NICE Buck!!!, Great old thumper Rifle, with black tape even...

That's a real nice buck. Congradulations. Good looking country too.

That's hardcore!

Haha! Thx i think. The rifle I believe is an argentine mauser 7.65. It's definately his Ol' thumper and reliable too. Had it longer than I've been alive. It definately felt hardcore getting this buck out of where it was, hence the 80ft Rope lol. He shot it at 65yds nearly straight down the bluff, at 3 p.m., 2 miles from the road, after sitting stand where he had found a handfull of big coues sheds..Buck died within 20feet and luckily didn't break after a hard crash. The country we were in holds few deer but many trophy bucks if u know where too look. It definaletly was a blast with much laughter, miles on the boots and campfire tales. Dad checking a trophy Coues off his list made it that much more memorable. We were extremely happy for him and glad to help him pack it out on the last day.. He is in N.M. right now chaseing muleys but I will pull this up for him when he returns. Dad got a Nice N.M antelope this year too.. heres a pic post-2337-0-41800500-1446574724_thumb.jpg