Sign in to follow this  
KYLES96

LOST: Binoculars in 36B, 10-26-15

Lost a pair of Zeiss 8x30s in a black nylon bag on 10-26-15. Fell out of an unzipped pocket while riding an ATV.

Lost a pair of Zeiss 8x30s in a black nylon bag on 10-26-15. Fell out of an unzipped pocket while riding an ATV.

I'm out there pretty often and will keep my eye out for them...

i left a pair of swarovskis on a mountain the other night. didnt want to hunt that spot again but had to go back up and get my binos. started glassing at the top of the hill when i found them and glassed up a buck then shot it.

• Like 5

i left a pair of swarovskis on a mountain the other night. didnt want to hunt that spot again but had to go back up and get my binos. started glassing at the top of the hill when i found them and glassed up a buck then shot it.

It was meant to be!

• Like 2

and, I only got that glassing spot in the first place because we wanted to check out a dead mule deer buck we saw laying over there. Funny how things work out

It was meant to be!

and, I only got that glassing spot in the first place because we wanted to check out a dead mule deer buck we saw laying over there. Funny how things work out

It was meant to be!

Pretty sure they've been pick up by another hunter. We saw a white Ford F250 behind us,we noticed they had fallen out when we got back to camp.