Sign in to follow this  
G_E_E

37A?

I'm hoping to find this guy next weekend. You can see the time stamp is late August so he still had a month of growing.

Looks kinda like the one my friend killed yesterday there

• Like 2

The November hunt will be slightly more challenging ... if it were me, and I'm just one dude that archery hunts that unit fairly regularly, I'd kick some dirt around the Tortalitas ...

and like everyone else said, there are some big boys that wonder those grounds.

Good luck. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 3

I'm hoping to find this guy next weekend. You can see the time stamp is late August so he still had a month of growing.

Can you show a pic of your friends buck?

He doesn't have the watermark on it yet.

• Like 1

He doesn't have the watermark on it yet.

Lol i don't have a brand so I don't care. I'm not posting it cuz it's not mine. And it's not huge. But looks like that buck in the pic. I think the one in the pic is bigger.

Haha, well if you are able to post it at some point it would be cool to see. I'm not too picky a hunter, I guess I'm more of a meat hunter cause antler size isint huge deal to me. Im just curious about what some guys are harvesting in this unit since it's not talked about very much. Then again probably not talked about very much cause success rate must not be that great. I was just hoping that given the amount of deer I saw this past archery January hunt that they would still be around for a rifle. I'm starting to think like BigGameHunter "The November hunt will be slightly more challenging ... if it were me, and I'm just one dude that archery hunts that unit fairly regularly"