Every year something new is released in the hunting world that claims to revolutionize the way you will hunt forever. Normally these items are made for late night T.V. infomercials and will more than likely never help you fill your freezer. Although, there is a trend that is becoming popular in the tactical shooting world, which can and will give you an edge this season.

Ever since hunters first went afield with muskets to hunt for that evening’s meal, their rifles were hampered by wooden stocks. Wood stocks are classic and clean in appearance but their draw backs make them a less than efficient means to an end. Wood swells and shrinks with temperature and moisture changes and is susceptible to damage from drops or mistreatment.

To remedy this, hunters started to build stocks out of synthetic materials, like plastics, carbon fiber, or fiberglass. While these stocks are a great option they also have their limitations and are usually stiffened up by aluminum bedding blocks for accuracy. Tactical shooters in the last few years have come to the realization that by doing away with inferior materials they could build a rifle chassis completely out of aluminum for a much more repeatable and accurate rifle system.

The drawback to these rifle chassis has always been their weight and bulk. Aluminum rifle chassis have not been built to throw in a pack and carry into the field, they have been made to carry to the range and impress your fellow shooters still shooting their stock Remington 700. That is anyway, until now.

The new Outdoorsmans rifle chassis was designed by hunters for hunters and features the lightest aluminum hunting stock made today. This modular system allows you to customize your own rifle to fit your hunting style. The chassis are built for the Remington 700 style action and no fitting is required, you just bolt your existing action right into the chassis, choose what kind of AR style butt stock and grip you want and you are ready to go.

The Outdoorsmans chassis was designed with a blind magazine to save weight and minimize moving parts that could fail in the field during that shot of a lifetime. It was also designed with an optional plate that allows you to mount it into an Outdoorsmans Pan Head on your tripod for a rock steady shot when the opportunity presents itself. With hunters designing this chassis system everything was thought of to make this the best rifle system for the modern hunter.

So this season if you are looking for the most revolutionary product, that will give you an edge in the field and bring your rifle into the modern age, check out the Outdoorsmans rifle chassis and build your custom rifle system today! Call us at 1-800-291-8065

12043122_952362338143962_169455198809119

• Like 1

Makes me want to do the 6.5

• Like 1

How light is the system? How much is it? Is the mount part adaptable to change to a picatinny rail section? (I use the Larue LT666 mounting plate)

I believe they are about $569 w the butt stock and all set up and I think they come in a couple different colors. The weight is about 2 lbs 4oz. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of it. Some of the other chassis are quite a bit more, might be worth a try!

Thanks Southernxpress! They actually retail for $449 for the chassis alone. The complete chassis kit for short action is $579.00, this includes: MFT butt stock, buffer tube, super aluminum castle nut, titanium action screws, and Hogue overmolded grip. The dovetail mount for our tripod heads is an additional $29.95.

The chassis is designed to use our dovetail mount below the magazine. There are however mil-spec 1913 mounting holes in the fore end of the chassis.

The chassis itself weighs in at 22 oz.

WOW thats light and WOW thats cheap. This is probably the best chassis system I have seen yet FOR HUNTING. Good work guys. Nicely done. May have to sell my 1000.00 stock for one of these.

Do you make it in just short action or can you also get long action?

• Like 1

Mthomas the carbon barrel is a Proof Research barrel, and we have had no issues with it.

Willhuntforcoues the long action chassis are being cut as we speak and will be available in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

Big Browns currently we are only making them for the Remington 700 actions. As demand increases and we have more customers asking for a specific action, then those will be made.

Thank you everyone for your interest!