Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

Love it, just ordered the DVD set the other day. Every day guys working hard. Try checking out the fulldrawfulltime podcast. It is good with south cox and friends. They record each night on their back country hunt and its really good.

• Like 1

Love it, just ordered the DVD set the other day. Every day guys working hard. Try checking out the fulldrawfulltime podcast. It is good with south cox and friends. They record each night on their back country hunt and its really good.

South cox is a fricken bowhunting machine. Did you see the pics of when he got mauled by a black bear? Pretty nasty situation to happen in the backcountry.

Hopefully this thread doesn't expire, lol!

• Like 6

I went to last years show at the UofA. It was a great time, with some awesome films. Love the giveaways as well, came home with a shirt and hat.

Is this years at The Loft or at the Gallagher theater? On Full Draw's website it says The Loft, but when you click on "buy tickets" it says Gallagher theater.

You gotta do what ever you can to hit premier member I guess, lol!

All of the expired threads are all by the same guy. I don't think I've seen one by anyone else

That's kind of the joke. He started like 20+ off the wall threads over the coarse of a day or two.