Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

Chasing a specific buck.

After finding out I drew my second choice for the Arizona rifle deer season I decided to spend some time chasing a specific or I should say a couple specific bucks with my bow. I've been after these bucks for the last couple years and they have always managed to give me the slip. I have done everything from spot and stalk to still hunting them. One thing I hadn't done was sitting in my blind with my bow in hopes one of them would come in. This was my first time hunting like this and I must say it is harder then I had ever dreamed it might be, my hats off to those of you that do hunt this way on a regular basis. I learned a lot, had a lot of fun, and passed some nice bucks. Needless to say my rifle tag is safe.

• Like 11

Great video! 104 hours holy cow! Question, how far in advance do you set ur blind up before sitting in it? Also how close were u? Looked like 20 yards. Great photos and video good luck with the rifle tag

That was a great video. Very well done. And props to you on sitting about 100 hours more than I can handle. I'm sure your hard work and persistence will pay off.

Wow great job sticking it out Phil! I never could sit in a stand. I hope you get the buck you want. Nothing is better than going one on one with a buck! Prayers sent for your hunt.

Thanks guys!

I set this blind up almost a month before season and it was a hair under 20 yards.

• Like 2

Very cool! Takes alot to sit that many hours. Patience is not one of my virtues.I can sit for a couple hours, before my happy feet want to carry me somewhere else.

Good job!

Nice work Phil... I love the effort and the video!