Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

30% All Kuiu Gear Sale

Good thing I got my order in before it crashed. Sure wish they could get their inventory issues figured out.

Tried to get a guide jacket and icon 7200. Nothing. Anyone know if you can call in a order and get on back order ?

Tried to get a guide jacket and icon 7200. Nothing. Anyone know if you can call in a order and get on back order ?

sale is in stock only

• Like 1

I've been trying for the past month or so to get a guide jacket in vias but they have been on backorder for a while now. I sent them a message asking if they could give an estimated time frame for when they would have them available and they responded and said they didn't know when they would be receiving additional stock.

As soon as 8am came around I put my items in the cart and checked out. No problems at all, I was in there maybe 3-4 mins tops. I went back a few minutes later and it crashed. Great deals!!!

• Like 1

I've been trying for the past month or so to get a guide jacket in vias but they have been on backorder for a while now. I sent them a message asking if they could give an estimated time frame for when they would have them available and they responded and said they didn't know when they would be receiving additional stock.

If you wear an XL there is one for sale on rokslide.

• Like 1

Got my order in for two jackets. Kenai jacket and super down hooded jacket. Packs are bag only :angry:

I'm hoping I ordered the right size: 6' 170lbs 40" chest. I heard they are sized on the small side.