Sign in to follow this  
Brow tine

left over tags

just checked the results, drawn for turkey and javelina and i didnt even put in

I seriously hope your're kidding.

Well then you should adopt me and donate your tags to me since I didn't draw turkey and my pig tag is still lost in cyber space. It's probably easier and faster to adopt me than simply draw a tag through the current system.

Gotta feel bad for those that work there since none of this is their fault but they get to deal with the mess.

Just checked portal and got my first choice for javelina. So they are starting to resolve the draw issues. Now if they just give me my Goulds tag I would be willing to forgive them for the whole thing.. If they were really nice they would give me the tag and let me keep my 18 points. Lol..

I went ahead and sent my app in today.

+1

However, after I dropped it in the mailbox, I got to wondering if the screw up would mean a few permits may be available in units that usually max out in the draw.. Oh well, I just went for the sure thing. My original piggy app is still floating around somewhere.. :wacko:

This is becoming to be crap...no it is crap!! Still no list! How the heck they expect us to buy a left over tag with no lost out yet!! The lady said this morning then they said by 3pm, nope!

• Like 1

The good thing about it is everyone is in the same boat looking for the leftovers, pig season is a month out still and it looks like they're getting things ironed out; although past the deadline. It'll iron out.

Now, hopefully they fix this mess before the elk and lope draw cycle..... Man it seems like I tell that to myself every year though 😕

• Like 1

We need a class action law suit against G&F. They are no longer on the hunters side.

For anyone wanting to comment on the AZ Game & Fish Big Game Draw site's unacceptable performance for it's customers (us), you can post your (hopefully objective,concise, and well meaning) concerns and comments to Governor Ducey on his 'Engage' Office of the Governor website, since this is a state problem. It is worth the small effort to try to stimulate some positive action to benefit both the state and it's citizens.