Couestracker

Spring results on portal!

Got 33/37b archery piggy and unit 22 archery bear!! Yeehawww!

We got 20b again. Buddy pulled one out two years ago from there. Gotta go find the rest of them again.

No turkey tag. :-(, or no jr turkey for the boy. Really had my fingers crossed for those.

• Like 1

Ok we got 7 big bird tags for 23, 2 archery, 8 riffle ,and 4 ham piggy tags for 22. Here we go

Yes sir , got the clan from new jersey and all my kids. Stuffs hitten the ground. In or old stomping grounds there 4falls

Can't believe I didn't get my first choice (34a-37a archery) but I'll take my second (36a,b,and c). Time to hit some old stomping grounds.

We are in the same boat and got our second choice but we are actually happy about it. Get to some old holes and see some pigs.

Can't believe I didn't get my first choice (34a-37a archery) but I'll take my second (36a,b,and c). Time to hit some old stomping grounds.

If you have any bonus points at all you should always list your first choice both first and second on pig applications. Then, if your true second choice is easy draw, as in this case, you should list it third.

You are going to see that there will be leftovers for your first choice. That's because you drew your second choice in the bonus pass because you had enough points for a 20% 36 tag, but not enough for a 20% 37/34 tag.

• Like 1