Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

623 236 7733 - # for Special Draw - Draw results issues? CONFIRMED!

GnF has issues with this year's draw!

My buddies called GnF this morning. Both GnF and my friends have receipts of entering application and paying via online system. GnF confirmed they have their receipts but do NOT have any record of GnF putting them into the draw system.

GnF said they have no resolution and are trying to find a solution.

If your having issues call GnF.

I'm in the same boat. Everything lost to cyber space! We will see what they are going to do about it.

Wish they would go back to paper apps only! Only use the online twice and batting .500. Great for baseball but crappy for everything else!

I blame ISIS

I understand they have issues with each draw, but can't imagine any bigger blunder than not putting someone into the draw. That by default flaws all draws.

Either redo the entire draw, or issue tag(s) for all species GnF didn't put them in.

American Thunder - I would also email them and get the replies in writing.

TrkHuntr - dispute the charge with your credit card. You where charged for service/merchandise not received. Tell them you tried working it out with the merchant with no resolution.

• Like 1

So just being curious about others issues that they have posted I called AZGF and was told results will be posted tomorrow but that there was no physical way they can tell if I was entered into the draw or not. I was charged my $13 for each of us but have no charges since then. I am just wanting to check since last year they were unable to explain why or how I wasnt drawn for a hunt that had leftover tags. This year I had 4pts going into the Javi draw.

• Like 2

My Portal

Honey....why is there $100.00 to Game and Fish on my Discover card........Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......hey maybe we got drawn for turkey.......always makes me nervous when she asks about that credit card and my hunting activities.

That is why I learned long ago to have my own card, or a prepaid VISA that I put extra cash the wife doesn't know about on it. I made the mistake of using the wife's VISA to buy a Win. Model 70 in 30-06.

• Like 3

I understand they have issues with each draw, but can't imagine any bigger blunder than not putting someone into the draw. That by default flaws all draws.

Either redo the entire draw, or issue tag(s) for all species GnF didn't put them in.

American Thunder - I would also email them and get the replies in writing.

TrkHuntr - dispute the charge with your credit card. You where charged for service/merchandise not received. Tell them you tried working it out with the merchant with no resolution.

yes I planned on getting in touch with the bank after I was sure the draw was complete it's any ones guess how the GnF would have handled that before the draw.

Maverick351 - ouch!

I too can't figure out how with left over tags that I didn't get drawn last hunt. There is some wrong in the draw process.

When my friends called, GnF confirmed they paid etc and said they were left out of the draw but couldn't explain it.

Next draw is back to paper.

• Like 2

No problems here. Used the portal and will be hunting Javalina in 20B this coming February. Sorry you guys are having problems, but the old paper method was worse and way to expensive. Give G&F feedback and I am sure they will do their best to fix the online draw system. They are about the only Government Agency that really does work for us.

• Like 1

My buddy gave me a call saying that he called GnF and they still don't have any resolution. Appears this issue is impacting large numbers of hunters.

I have all my receipts for Javi, bear and turkey. I have not been charged anything on my bank account other than the application fees and my portal shows only that I was not drawn for turkey. No mention of bear or javelina. Not sure if the site is still in the process of updating or I was never entered into the draw. I guess it's time to call them.

And it shows no bonus points for neither javelina nor bear but the 1 for turkey is shown.

But either way, Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh that guy - I would call them on Friday and see what issue you may or may not have.

Some commonalities I have heared is that the hunting licenses expired after online entry and before the draw. Rule was to have a valid license at the time if applying.

Oh that guy - I would call them on Friday and see what issue you may or may not have.

Some commonalities I have heard is that the hunting licenses expired after online entry and before the draw. Rule was to have a valid license at the time if applying.

I will call them tomorrow if they are open. My license is good till Dec 31 so that shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully it's just that the system is still updating..

I am another that falls into an online application that happened but then disappeared. Once this thread popped up, it was time to make sure my application had gone through. I checked my bank account and there was no record of any deduction to Arizona Game and Fish for the original $13 application fee. I then went to my email and there was the confirmation of my application through the online system complete with the hunts I had applied for and the $13 fee. It will be interesting to see how this situation is resolved.

• Like 1

Some commonalities I have heard is that the hunting licenses expired after online entry and before the draw. Rule was to have a valid license at the time if applying.

I will call them tomorrow if they are open. My license is good till Dec 31 so that shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully it's just that the system is still updating..

Well as of 9:15 this morning, I was told that they still don't have the results back yet but to keep checking the portal today. Definitely not a warm fuzzy feeling about the whole situation but we shall see..

Not a conspiracy theorist at all but if they goofed and failed to enter a bunch of people into the draw, and then simply award bonus points to those people, how would anyone know the difference? Does anyone audit this process?

They handed me my unopened application envelope years back with my check still inside

No accountability in G & F, read the post about camp navajo by cactusjack.

This is very unfortunate and im betting 1 of my apps this year had same issue so guess now i gotta investigate also

I put my son in for turkey and a jr Javi tag. His portal shoes unsuccessful for turkey and no results for Javi. Just called game and fish. They took all my info and said they found several applicants had been left out of the draw. Said they would contact me when the commission figured out how they where going to handle it.