Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

spring draw

Me too. I was not drawn and was awarded my BP for turkey but zero information on bear and pig. (No "not drawn" and no BP)

My turkey app had 2 hunters on it if that matters.

Saturday night at 6:00PM, and I just got dinged for $25.00 so they are doing something. I don't know if it's for bear or pig as my portal doesn't indicate anything yet. So, keep an eye on your bank account and portal. Hopefully they will get the leftover list out soon too..

For anyone wanting to comment on the AZ Game & Fish Big Game Draw site's unacceptable performance for it's customers (us), you can post your (hopefully objective,concise, and well meaning) concerns and comments to Governor Ducey on his 'Engage' Office of the Governor website, since this is a state problem. It is worth the small effort to try to stimulate some positive action to benefit both the state and it's citizens.

I only meant by the way the game and fish treat you, I guest it did sound like a smart a##.

I got my 2nd choice javelina when there's 18 left overs on my 1st choice. What?

My uncle was charged for 2 tags but his results say Not drawn for turkey, Javelina card was dishonored? He has charges for 2 tags, so how was card rejected? He never received the 3 calls either for rejected card.

Has anyone still not been refunded from their card being charged from that whole messed up application deal? Ive called twice and the lady says it will happen, they just have so many to refund. It's been almost two months.

Has anyone still not been refunded from their card being charged from that whole messed up application deal? Ive called twice and the lady says it will happen, they just have so many to refund. It's been almost two months.

I still have a pig app that is "missing" and I'm pretty sure the bear tag that I drew, which I was hit for, is going to be nullified. I'm waiting before I call them again as it seems everyone gets a different answer from them. I don't know what the mystery spreadsheet is about or how many are on it but I'm guessing my name appears twice..