Sign in to follow this  
Azooutdoors

Brunton Epoch 10.5X43 Quality Binoculars

I used a pair of these for years. I scratched the lens and these are the replacements from Brunton. They have a no questions asked replacement policy. These have never been used. I usually hunt horseback and switched to compacts when riding and I use my 15's when glassing. These are great optics and I'm going to upset someone, but the glass in these is comparable to Leica, Swarovski and Zeiss. $650 Trades? Looking for a Ruger Bearcat old model or a Ruger American 22 LR. Or?

post-11498-0-64616500-1448862739_thumb.jpgpost-11498-0-01401400-1448862754_thumb.jpgpost-11498-0-94611000-1448862770_thumb.jpg

Nobody should to get upset with your comparison, these have some great glass and are very comparable to the ones you've mentioned. I've been using some Brunton Epoch 7.5's since 2007 and absolutely love them. Bump for some good glass.

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive note. These are great bino's, but you lose bragging rights if you don't own one of the big three. I used the old pair and would still be using them except if I'm sitting glassing I use 15's and when I'm riding or walking I switched to a pair of 10X25's. They don't hit my saddle horn and they fit in my pocket and are handy for a quick look. When anyone looks through these Brunton's they're blown away at how nice they are.