Sign in to follow this  
PhxDT

22S hunt- last hunt tomorrow and want my brother to get first elk. Spike/anythjng

Hey guys-

We have filled our tags, but have my brother (rookie) looking for his first kill. Any of you guys passing on a spike that we could take down? Last hunt is tomorrow AM.

Thx guys!

Make it memorable, go into hells gate into one of those huge deep canyons and shoot a raghorn. Take all day and the next to get him out. Or like woody said go into lion springs and shoot a spike.

• Like 1

Thx guys- how deep into lion springs road? Spent all my time west of the 87 scouting and hunting- tried to be in harder to get locations with less hunting pressure. Just want to fill a tag.

Fine with a PM, or, no need to say more if asking too much. I have just the AM.

Thx again.

You can go in aroused from dp steak house. Or theres a gate on the right when you turn into lion springs, gates on right after cattle guard, go in about half mile then hunt the ridges to the south. Theres some good ones in there. The spring will be towards the east

Great. He'll shoot straight. Thx!

• Like 1

Woody-

Would you mind giving me a call? Stuck on that road looking for a winch service. Is there a towing service I can call? It's only 1/10 mile off of lion springs. I have two wheel drive. Not too bad stuck at all.

Lovely end to a hunt, haha.

Got it free. Thanks guys. Was looking for a 4x4 for months as a hunting truck, but couldn't find one at the right price. Thank you guys.