Sign in to follow this  
DAS

Two bucks down

Helped two friends tag out. First buck we watched him bed, got my buddy in position 300yds away. Waited 3 hrs for him to stand. It was my buddy's first deer and I think first animal period he's ever killed. I think he thought I was crazy for having him stare at an ocotillo for 3 hrs. He never saw the deer till it stood up.

Second buck we glassed in his bed and my buddy made a perfect quatering away shot at 525yds after he stood up. The buck didn't even take a step, dropped him right where he stood.

post-12635-0-29921000-1448940206_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic

post-12635-0-45075000-1448940346_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats to both hunters nice job those things are sure hard to see when there bedded

• Like 1

Nice job!

• Like 1

Great job.

I watched mine bed down under a tree and disappear. After several hours of not being able to see him in the tall grass under the tree, I started to wonder if he was even there. Hard if not impossible to see those guys in that tall grass.

• Like 1

what loading in that rifle? nice shooting.

7mm rem mag.

Great job.

I watched mine bed down under a tree and disappear. After several hours of not being able to see him in the tall grass under the tree, I started to wonder if he was even there. Hard if not impossible to see those guys in that tall grass.

They sure can test your patience and have you second guessing yourself, even though you know they're there.

Nice job. I never had a double till 6 years ago and did another the following year. kinda fun...........BOB!