Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

Spring draw mess up solution

I just received a call from a very nice lady from G&F with an offer on one of my issues. The "lost" pig application.

They offered me my choice of my 1st choice pig, refund of the application fee or a point. I took my 1st choice piggy tag.

While she didn't have any information about my goofy bear tag or the status of my mailed in leftover pig tag, she did say I may be getting a follow up call regarding the pig, It's a step in the right direction. Glad they are getting it resolved. It sounds like she was just given the list of pig issues so hopefully the "bear" lady will call me next.

• Like 4

I got the same call with my sons first app but it was refund or bonus point I asked her if the problem is going to be fixed going into elk and lope she said she hopes

I got an email 6 days ago where some dude named Tiger sent me an email saying something happened to my application.. I'm pretty sure its my sons because I put in with a group and received my tag in the mail but I haven't got anything for my son..

I got an email saying I am the long lost descendant of a Nigerian Prince. I just need to give them my account and routing numbers.

I'm filtthy RICH.

• Like 3