Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Leftover turkey tag success!

This new portal account is kinda cool (compared to waiting for official results), they have my leftover turkey tag listed in my account. So now I know I have a turkey tag coming, all before the official results are posted.

• Like 2

This new portal account is kinda cool (compared to waiting for official results), they have my leftover turkey tag listed in my account. So now I know I have a turkey tag coming, all before the official results are posted.

Says I was drawn for a 12A leftover tag too but the way the GnF is handling this draw I won't believe it until I get the tag in my hands. This late 12a hunt is a great hunt good luck at actually getting a tag. :D

• Like 2

Got that tag as well, did the same hunt last year no problem finding birds, very little snow at the very highest elevations left on ground, hoping for the same this year. Either way beautiful country and lots of birds.

• Like 1

Says I was drawn for a 12A leftover tag too but the way the GnF is handling this draw I won't believe it until I get the tag in my hands. This late 12a hunt is a great hunt good luck at actually getting a tag. :D

Same here for me and my daughter up there! We found birds the last two years up there, but I don't know that I want to drive that far south, especially if she has limited time due to a school trip the following weekend.

• Like 1