Sign in to follow this  
Teo

Kids Xmas Special

I know sometimes the holidays are tough on some, so I want to help a kid out this year. If you have a kid that is wanting a proven Ruger 30.06, PM me and let me know what you can afford, and we can surely work something out. I will obviously like to see a pic of the kid using it so I know it went to the right place.

Ruger M77 30.06 with a Simmons Aetec 3.8-12x44 scope. The gun was a family hand me down and has been proven accurate many times.

• Like 16

Again.....very cool.

CWT family is the best.

• Like 2

Makes me a little misty thinking what a great Christmas some youngster is going to have. God bless you sir.

• Like 1

Just a thought, but maybe a thread that could be ran like the angel trees you see in all the stores where people such as myself that can't part with any of their rifles can at least donate some other hunting gear or toys. I am limited to one rifle every twenty years and so far my boys have taken all my rifles. This is just a thought I know everyone is busy this time of the year but a "Coues Christmas Tree" would be very cool.

• Like 2

Update, cdf06 has thrown in some other goodies for a boy that will be getting the rifle for Xmas!!

Happiness is only real when shared.

- Christopher McCandless

Thank you Teo! You are a great guy and I know the boy will love it. Will post pics of him with his first kill and hopefully many others to follow. Thank you for sharing the true Christmas spirit of giving.

• Like 1