Sign in to follow this  
C.C.Cody171

Dream Hunt of A Lifetime

Great buck man! Your experience with your buck is what drives us crazy during the off season! Going into new country with high expectations only to exceed those in a big way! That buck is definitely a once in a lifetime type deer! Congrats again!

Props all around...good stuff right there and beautiful buck to boot!

Congratulations on an unfreaking believable buck! That thing is absolutely sick, once in a lifetime, what dreams are made of crazy big. Loved the story and pictures, gets my heart pumping big time. WAY TO GO!

I am a new member but that's the best write up I've seen so far. And probably the biggest buck I've ever seen. Did you end up scoring it? Congrats.

Now that was a good read. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the nicest buck I've ever looked at. :)

TJ

Great job and great story Cody. I know this young man, his beautiful wife and their wonderful children personally and I am proud to call him my friend. And his brother Caleb also.

Let's just pray that Caleb's new bride is as forgiving and ready to be a "Couse Deer Widow" as your sweet wife is!

God Bless you all Cody! Great job on the hunt and also writing the story. Felt like I was sitting there with you! I really wish the hunting magazines would print more story's like this. The DIY working man.

I do have one question though. Why pack out 92 lbs. when your daddy has pack mules?