Sign in to follow this  
Barnesboy

Unit 21 Bold Hill Area

So I was wondering if any one has hunted any of the tanks around Bold Hill in unit 21. I was looking on On x maps and two of the tanks look like they have no roads going to them. Has anyone had success around Bold Hill? Not looking for hot spots just something close to me to go hunt during then archery season. Thanks for any info ahead.

Best to stay mobile and glass. There is a trail that goes up by the first tank. Can be a busy area. James

I was gonna stay back and glass from the hill over looking the tanks. Am just trying to find a area that won't have a lot of hunters

Pretty sure he is talking bald hill.

If your talking bald hill you can forget getting away from hunters.

Yep they run them off in the cow elk hunt,the general deer hunt then again on the late bull hunt.

Pretty Bold talking about it on a forum . Now 100 guys will be checking it out. Good luck. And only Bald guys are aloud to hunt it! ..........BOB!

• Like 2

Pretty Bold talking about it on a forum . Now 100 guys will be checking it out. Good luck. And only Bald guys are aloud to hunt it! ..........BOB!

They are already there and I'm not bald. Only when I shave it off . ;)

• Like 1

I encourage everyone to hunt there! Maybe there will be some elbow room in other parts of the unit.

• Like 2

So I was wondering if any one has hunted any of the tanks around Bold Hill in unit 21. I was looking on On x maps and two of the tanks look like they have no roads going to them. Has anyone had success around Bold Hill? Not looking for hot spots just something close to me to go hunt during then archery season. Thanks for any info ahead.

just wanted to remind you that there is a late rifle hunt for coues..

so it's a busy place.

James

• Like 1

just wanted to remind you that there is a late rifle hunt for coues..

so it's a busy place.

James

OK thank you. My plans have changed due to work so am just gonna hold out and wait to hunt January.