Sign in to follow this  
bohunr

6A/22N Archery Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Success!

Hopefully I'll have time to elaborate but I just wanted to get a quick shout out to everyone that helped make my hunt a success! A Special thanks to my son JD, to my buddies Bill and Mike, Parker Colburn and my wife as well. Another special thank you to my guide Darr Colburn for putting us in the right places to get it accomplished. It's been a while since I've been on the boards and posted anything so this might take a few tries my internet crashed the first time I tried this. Enjoy!

post-2084-0-07448500-1450300810_thumb.jpgpost-2084-0-15826300-1450301385_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Wow! Congratulations on a successful archery ram! He is a great looking sheep. Love that low hanging drop in his horns.

I'm on a MiFi card in a remote location hopefully I will have real internet by next week. Thanks he's makes my Archery Dessert Bighorn Ram look tiny the body and horns are so much bigger!

• Like 1

post-2084-0-44142500-1450302940.jpgpost-2084-0-71047400-1450303495_thumb.jpg

I know the Drawing Gods have been very kind to me to allow me to draw both of these tags and harvest both of these beautiful rams with my bow as well.

Bad @ss ram! Congrats!