check out the

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FZ70-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B00DY2Y28M

When looking at long range video you want a high OPTICAL zoom lens. DO NOT LOOK AT DIGITAL ZOOM. Digital zoom will get really distorted fast.

This camera has a 60x optical on 16mp, 120x optical on 1080hd, you can drop down the mp to 5mp and get out to 160x optical.

The 16mp is great for posters ect, but you dont need that if everything will be on computer. On computer a 5mp is perfect. Check out some links.

I had a 1800.00 profesional camera but it sucked for anything past 200 yards (12x optical lens).

Watch some video in HD on you tube with the camera or the Sony 90x optical (i think dont know model). You will see some amazing stuff.

• Like 2

Oh heck ya. These are small and trust me when I say the others are WAY too heavy to pack in with all your gear. I can toss this into my bag and pull it out when I need it. The optical stabilizer are awesome also. I will try and find a video of us shooting at 1100 yards you will see.

Here is a video I took of 2 bucks at 1100 yards. Make sure you click the HD in bottom right corner.

https://www.facebook.com/william.clay.price/videos/vb.1030661066/10206647517239858/?type=2&theater

I believe you have to friend me on Facebook. I will try and upload to Youtube

I copied this video over from facebook so now its not in HD.

I can not compress this file which is MP4 to hd without having the original file.

I will see if I can find the original. It has 5 times more detail.

Nevermind it says in the lower right corner to choose HD 720. Still don't look like my original.

I am doing another video at 500 yards shooting. I am uploading now.

• Like 3

Heck anything can do that. Get a go pro

i was looking at them but the go pro vids i see on youtube suck though. cant even see what theyre shooting at. ill check out the one you mentioned in store and look at it

Heck anything can do that. Get a go pro

i was looking at them but the go pro vids i see on youtube suck though. cant even see what theyre shooting at. ill check out the one you mentioned in store and look at it

The nikon p900 is what i bought about 8 months ago. I've been really happy with it so far.

• Like 1