Sign in to follow this  
sherman

New content

When I click on view new content it seems to bring it all up except the classified ads anyone know how to fix it

It changed sometime last week.

I don't like it. Especially since the classifieds forum is all the way at the bottom of the forums listings. Seems like a wasted effort. But alas, not my website, so I'll adjust! :)

Yes, I am experimenting with not having the classifieds show up in the New content feed....some like it, some don't. Personally I love it, but I will likely go back to the other way and just ask those that don't want to see classifieds in the New Content feed to filter them out. I appreciate the feedback from everyone.

• Like 4

Thanks, Amanda. Count me among your members who watch CW's classified ads for bargains. I've bought and sold things, and met some great people because of them. If they don't show up when I click on "new content," I will not find them.

Bill Quimby

• Like 5

I can only view the Classified Ads if they are in the new content. For some reason if I go to the category and click on it I get a black screen with a tiny dot in the center. So I haven't seen any ads since it changed. I can't figure out why it only happens to that forum and none of the others.

Ditto on what's been said here. I like seeing classifieds in the new posts feed. If there's a filter available to not include them, then that gives those folks and option...