Sign in to follow this  
Deserttrecker

Savage Bmag SOLD

I bought this rifle in the classifieds and due to my fiancé finishing up nursing school, I have been spending a lot of time home with my 2 & 4 year old sons. Not much time to get out and do some calling. I could use some Xmas $ so it's up for sale. It has a 3-9x40 scope with rings and comes with 47rds of Winchester 25gr 2600fps High Energy Varmint ammo for $250. I also have 5 boxes (250rds) of American Eagle 20gr 3000fps Varmint Tipped ammo for $75 or $300 for everything. Meet in North Phoenix.

post-12356-0-05194200-1450632798_thumb.jpeg

post-12356-0-85774600-1450632819_thumb.jpeg

does it have accu trigger?

Where in the north valley?I have to be down there wednesday and would like to look at this rifle?I live up north and will be around sportsmans warehouse around 12 to 1.

Do you know if this rifle has been sent back for the bolt recall? There will be a punch mark on the bolt handle if it's been done

Thanks. I'm interested but would rather not do the whole ship back thing.

Sweet gun I can't believe they used to charge that much for ammo!!! Good thing it's not that much anymore! Don't make me buy this one too.

Do you know if this rifle has been sent back for the bolt recall? There will be a punch mark on the bolt handle if it's been done

Thanks. I'm interested but would rather not do the whole ship back thing.

Nope it doesn't have the modified bolt cap in the picture. Having done it on mine I didn't send anything back they just sent me the parts I needed and it took ten minutes to swap it out.

Hello to everyone who has posted here or sent PM's I was unaware of the bolt issue. The person whom I bought it from off CWT classifieds did not mention anything about it. Someone pm'd me asking about it so I went to the savage website and ran the serial. It turns out it is one of the affected models and Savage is sending me a retro-fit kit. I will not finalize a deal on the rifle until it is installed. However it is pending to the first person who PMd me on it. Thanks

I sold this rifle to deserttrecker. I never heard of this bolt issue till this thread. The guy I bought it from never mentioned a bolt issue. I did not own the gun long but it is a solid shooter and was shooting MOA on a warm barrel when I sighted it in. So bump for a good price and good gun!