Sign in to follow this  
Barnesboy

Anyone Get Lucky

How many people hunted 6B south this year and had success. Am thinking of hunting it in January since it is so close to my house. Any decent bucks taken out of there

HUnted the Muzzy this year and had a blast, had 3 good oportunities to shoot bucks but pops fell apart with a live deer in front of him. LOL

Funny as a son I took my 66 year old dad on his first deer hunt? We did it backwards. Every choice we made for hunting areas we saw deer, some whitetail too and a bunch of elk and Javi

• Like 2

Close to your house? C'mon man....you should be telling us :-)

O trust me I know where the deer are out there. Been watching a few bucks for the last 2 to 3 months. I was just curious if anyone had luck and....... one of the bucks I was watching seem to disappeare lol. Maybe a member on here took him.

• Like 2

HUnted the Muzzy this year and had a blast, had 3 good oportunities to shoot bucks but pops fell apart with a live deer in front of him. LOL

Funny as a son I took my 66 year old dad on his first deer hunt? We did it backwards. Every choice we made for hunting areas we saw deer, some whitetail too and a bunch of elk and Javi

I did the same thing this year. Had bucks all over. Clean up close shot and I totally missed lol. Cried the entire mile walk back to the truck. So embarassing

Close to your house? C'mon man....you should be telling us :-)

O trust me I know where the deer are out there. Been watching a few bucks for the last 2 to 3 months. I was just curious if anyone had luck and....... one of the bucks I was watching seem to disappeare lol. Maybe a member on here took him.
Are you seeing any rut activity yet? Getting ready for January archery in another unit

I have seen little bucks with does and one of the manture bucks I have been watching but they aren't really chasing the does. Two small bucks I have watched walk up to some does and sniff but never did anything after that. I have a feeling it is gonna kick off real soon though.