Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

G&F draw problem revealed!!

The problem has been confirmed! The contractor hired to release the results has been named and is none other than Steve Harvey!

Epic fail!!

• Like 2

LMAO. Seriously GnF is jacked up on this draw. I think it is Mr Napaletanoes handy work, we kmow it's Obummers since he is either on vacation, blaming cops, giving money to his relatives or still blaming GW.

Lol, if only it happened in real life, then both would receive a tag!;P

But seriously, what is wrong with the draw?

I've never had any issues with the draw. I put in, make sure I type everything correctly, and await my chance at getting drawn. I think the only issues with the draw are the fact that some people aren't drawn and forgot to use monkey butt powder for their sore behinds.

You're not going to get drawn every time for the draw, it's a lottery system, and their bonus point system increases your chances of getting drawn, so I think it's a great system in all honesty. Now when people mess up on their information, they're contacted by the game and fish, or if they have insufficient funds they're contacted and asked to provide a different mode of payment, if at all, the draw is doing great. I had 4 bonus points for javelina before I was drawn this year, and I had no angst with the draw system. It is seriously all random, and I have realized that the first time I ever put in, and just can never understand why the draw is "broken"?

I just hear year after year people being upset with a broken draw system, it cracks me up.

Red Dog,the issue they are talking about is not about getting drawn,it's about not being entered in the draw!!!

• Like 1

Red Dog, check out the multiple threads here and several in the Javi forum regarding the spring draw. I won't regurgitate it all here but they had serious issues. Props to G&F on being courteous and getting it handled, at least in my case, but I have no clue if the root problem has been resolved.

• Like 1

The problem has been confirmed! The contractor hired to release the results has been named and is none other than Steve Harvey!

Epic fail!!

post-331-0-70557400-1450921304_thumb.jpeg
  • Like 3

Epic fail!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Baa Haaaahaaa. At least Steve didn't wait 8 years to correct his mistake.

I love the irony in this. The draw system has to fail in epic proportions in order for me to get the tag I want.

Anyone know how many more tags they issued in each unit to fix this problem.I drew the first hunt in 27 and I hope they didn't throw a bunch more hunters in there.

It appears they added tags or used up some leftover tags to Javelina units that normally have leftovers. Those tag numbers should be generic ie., 9999.

The turkey draw seems to be the worst as those hunters had money taken in full but never got into the draw to get a hunt number nor a bonus point. This seems to be the extra draw being done and if you choose to be included you release GnF of law suit and responsibility.