jmwarren65

NBA TV Ad with Bloomber Anti-Gun Group Everytown USA

Major sports leagues are becoming more active in politics. The latest is the NBA is participating and promoting a series of anti-gun ads on Christmas Day. The NBA and Everytown USA are running at least 4 anti-gun ads in the middle of the Christmas Day NBA games. I've already sent a message to the NBA and the Phoenix Suns I will no longer support either the Suns or the NBA.

Here are the links to contact the NBA and the Phoenix Suns. Let them know you will no longer support them as they want to remove our Second Amendment rights:

http://contact.nba.com/contact-nba

http://www.nba.com/suns/contact/contact_us.html

We've seen recent protest movements of a hundred bring down a university president, imagine what can we achieve if we unite and protest the NBA's jump into politics by supporting the anti-gun agenda.

• Like 4

I just sent them a message saying I would rather see them support gun safety and education in schools. Their target audience won't care about their message.

Time to start boycotting all things NBA and any sports leagues that follow in the future ... Someday that may only leave NASCAR maybe I should start watching now!

• Like 2

You can bet that the terrorist loving scumbag in White House made a call to the NBA and reminded them he has the IRS at his disposal if they don't get on board

• Like 2

NBA...isn't that the favorite league of North Korean dictators? Now they feel we should not have guns? What's next...no national anthem at the games? No prayers allowed? ... I haven't watched a game in a decade and don't feel like I am missing a thing.

Time to start boycotting all things NBA and any sports leagues that follow in the future ... Someday that may only leave NASCAR maybe I should start watching now!

My brother in law got me into NASCAR for this very reason. Now I enjoy it a lot and never watch the other pro sports. In the other leagues those who use drugs in a competition get a slap on the wrist at most. In NASCAR, they get a lifetime ban.

I have never been into the NBA. It was bad enough listening to Bob Costa's spew during an NFL game, as well as what ESPN has become.

I bet NASCAR wouldn't be doing anti-gun ad's..

It's been at least 10 years since I gave a rip about anything NBA related. This just adds one more reason to the list of why I can't stand the biggest collection of thugs in all of sports.

But go ahead and run the ads. The more they push this crap, the more gun sales sky rocket.

• Like 2

lol @ the NBA running these ads, just lol. theyre audience is the most liberal of any sport, they already hate guns

want to hear some numbers that will blow your mind, 80% of gun deaths by white people are suicides. 85% of black gun deaths are homicide.

• Like 1

lol @ the NBA running these ads, just lol. theyre audience is the most liberal of any sport, they already hate guns

want to hear some numbers that will blow your mind, 80% of gun deaths by white people are suicides. 85% of black gun deaths are homicide.

Caused by Climate change.

• Like 3

I grew up a basketball junkie,in late 60's and into most of the 70's. Would be on the playgrounds back East in Pa. for 12 hours a day. Had Suns season tickets in late 80 and 90's. Today I can't stand watching them. Or the whole leauge for the last 10+ years. Nothin but thugs . The new Commssioner is a jerk and white people are losing interest. Now this. On direct TV I get the full package of the NFL ,MLB and NHL. No NBA. Never thought I would see the day. They have a new rule this year in the Nba. Each team has to start the game with one White Guy, then after the first quarter they get to renig...............BOB!

• Like 1