Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

5.5 weeks

Wow!

Only five and a half weeks until elk apps are due! Time is flying by.

I've got to figure out my plan!

• Like 1

I am back to 2 points for elk after having an early rifle tag last fall. Whats My chances of gettin another one. I doubt it...........BOB!

• Like 1

Kinda need regs first lol

Yea, I know! That's part of my game plan. :)

They're probably worried about coming out with regs and people wanting to start putting in while their system is still jacked up and not working.

Could be a lot of truth in this . . .

• Like 3

They're probably worried about coming out with regs and people wanting to start putting in while their system is still jacked up and not working.

Could you imagine the disaster it would be with the amount of people putting in for elk and antelope compared to Turkey and pig? It's a mess as it is for the spring draw if it happens to the mid winter draw I don't think they could ever sort it out.

Could you imagine the disaster it would be with the amount of people putting in for elk and antelope compared to Turkey and pig? It's a mess as it is for the spring draw if it happens to the mid winter draw I don't think they could ever sort it out.

I would really like to read the contract G&F has with their web developer.... gotta be so one sided the wed developer can do anything and not get fired.

The fix is simple.... contract with the same developer that New Meixco, Utah or Wyoming uses and this could all go away.....

I just want them to hurry up so I can play fantasy hunt draw and get drawn for the hunt I put for last choice lol!

The fix is simple.... contract with the same developer that New Meixco, Utah or Wyoming uses and this could all go away.....

this is what i dont understand either

• Like 1