Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Favorite Find

That's funny too, Lark

The bottles came from 20a, the crystal. 20bpost-11051-0-01801400-1452021428_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

That's cool. My favorite is old turquoise beads... indian made.

Pretty sure it is still illegal to remove any Indian made artifact found on state or federal land ... everything like arrowheads, pottery , beads , ect... is suppose to be left . please let me know if I am wrong .

Nice stuff everyone has found. Thank you for sharing.

Once a friend and I found the proverbial Prince Albert tin in a 3' high rock cairn with a barely readable mining claim inside. This was in unit 23 and we left it there glad for the experience. Clearly others in the past had done the same and hopefully everyone else has as well. Sorry no pics has this was before cell phones and I wasn't carrying a camera.

All the Indian stuff I find was a long time ago, before the laws. Even the stuff I found last week. Lark

• Like 8

Pretty sure it is still illegal to remove any Indian made artifact found on state or federal land ... everything like arrowheads, pottery , beads , ect... is suppose to be left . please let me know if I am wrong .

Heck, I'd be scared to take any kind of native american artifacts I've found in the field. Something would make me feel like it's bad juju.

• Like 1

Nice find...I collect old medicine bottles and would love to find one out in the field. Closest I've found is some oil bottles along abandoned railroad tracks.

You can find bags of artifacts in Baja AZ. Left behind during the invasion of the 20th century. No hablamos espanhole.

• Like 1

Heck, I'd be scared to take any kind of native american artifacts I've found in the field. Something would make me feel like it's bad juju.
Like this 4th century Mogollon burial pot and beads?

Exceptions to the antiquities act include mineral, coin, and artifacts on private property like these were.

post-11051-0-12712800-1452097440_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I know right where they are.