Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Probably 1 of the coolest gifts i have ever received!

It is called a Man Crate

http://www.mancrates.com/

Probably the most thoughtdul gift ever! Well almost. ;) is a gift that comes with a pry bar thoughtful if i have had 2 hand surgeries in last few months?? At any rate what a cool gift! You can send like this where plywood lid is glued on or also can also have wrapped in duck tape! 😧 i guess many options of what comes in the crate but mone was loaded with game meat jerky. :) wife did good!

• Like 5

Thats awesome! My favorite was.... well.... guess that story should be saved for beers and campfires, but this crate would definitely take second place.

• Like 1

Thats awesome! My favorite was.... well.... guess that story should be saved for beers and campfires, but this crate would definitely take second place.

It was a pain in the butt to get open! They use stud glue or aomething similar. Wife sent one to her stepdad like this but also wrapped with layer after layer of the duct tape, i would have killed her. :)

It was a pain in the butt to get open! They use stud glue or aomething similar. Wife sent one to her stepdad like this but also wrapped with layer after layer of the duct tape, i would have killed her. :)

Thats awesome! He'll stop being mad as soon as he sees what's inside. Maybe.....

• Like 1

Thats awesome! He'll stop being mad as soon as he sees what's inside. Maybe.....
My paps wasn't at house to see it so he is getting 1 for b-day.

The thought behind this is what was awesome! I remember getting $5 useless big 5 sporting good crap from my x for b-days and Christmas, you know the camping toilet paper (biodegradeable), maybe a lighter or $5 headlamp.. :( it is nice to be married to someone who wants to make ya smile even if ya gotta work for it a little. I know every Christmas will hold a gift i would never expect!

• Like 1

Any Jack's links? Were they mess"n with sasquatch with that glue? Sounds like a really cool gift.

• Like 1

The thought behind this is what was awesome! I remember getting $5 useless big 5 sporting good crap from my x for b-days and Christmas, you know the camping toilet paper (biodegradeable), maybe a lighter or $5 headlamp.. :( it is nice to be married to someone who wants to make ya smile even if ya gotta work for it a little. I know every Christmas will hold a gift i would never expect!

My ex probably gave me something good at one point or another, but the only things I can remember are the child support payment, the $12k bill from my lawyer to defend me from that sucubus, the ruined credit and the bankruptcy.

I know jesus said to forgive and love your enemies and all that, but im pretty sure hed make an exception in this case.

My ex probably gave me something good at one point or another, but the only things I can remember are the child support payment, the $12k bill from my lawyer to defend me from that sucubus, the ruined credit and the bankruptcy.

I know jesus said to forgive and love your enemies and all that, but im pretty sure hed make an exception in this case.

I had an ex give me something once. But a round of penicillin fixed it pretty quick.

• Like 4

My wife, she gave me a wallet for Christmas cause mine was tore all up.

As I open the wallet I notice what appears to be an advertisement(gift card size and shape) for bed liner work for a company there in the Gilbert area.

I turn to her and say.....man what a great idea to put advertisements in wallets like this....as I chuck the card to the trash pile.

She turns to me and says.....honey......if you are not interested in getting a new bed liner in that new Ford you bought just go ahead and leave that little advertisement card in the trash......... :wub: she is an absolute sweetheart when it comes to getting me gifts.

That man crate would disappear in one day at my house........cool gift for sure.

• Like 1