Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Whos going to Mexico

Got some good friends heading down Friday to hunt then are group is coming in next Wednesday to start are hunt cant wait . Wondering if any one else has been down there yet this year ?

• Like 1

I wish I was going but with some out of state hunts for my daughter I just couldn't get it lined up for myself this year. My brother is going down Friday and I have some other friends heading down to a different ranch at the same time. It is killing me not going! From what I have seen with trail cam pictures it should be a great year.

Good luck to all headed south, enjoy the hunt and take a lot of pictures for those of us stuck at work.

• Like 1

I will be headed down on the 16th for my first hunt in Mexico. I'm excited and a little nervous. I can't wait to see the ranch and start hunting! Good luck to everyone else that is going!

• Like 1

I'm going down Friday with Phil's brother. Really looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone and just have fun because it sure beats working.

Keven

• Like 3

I'm going down this Saturday to a new ranch, for a week of solo coues hunting! Very stoked!

• Like 2