520HUNT

antelope bonus points

That chart is it bonus only or is it with loyalty and Hunter safety points.

Man I've have applied for archery in the past and nothing rifle and nothing. Now I'm sitting on 22 points. I would love to hunt antelope just once here in AZ. I wish they would make it a lifetime tag for rifle only. Might as well it's taking that long. Then after you draw a rifle tag. The only options you have left would be archery.

Some of you are not going to like this but I drew this year with 5 points. Rifle 5B or 6A, more than likely 5B.

• Like 2

Congrats Cazador! I love that you drew with 5 points. That is the beauty of Arizona's draw system. 80% of the tags drawn are pure luck!

• Like 1

Congrats Cazador! I love that you drew with 5 points. That is the beauty of Arizona's draw system. 80% of the tags drawn are pure luck!

Thanks... I was very surprised to see it charged to my CC. I thought I was in it for the long haul like most everyone else. I was really considering this year heading up to Wyoming to hunt so that I can mark this game animal off the trophy room checklist. Now to make the most out of this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' unless I'm somehow lucky again.

• Like 1

my father is one of those that has 22 points. Just cant afford a guide yet and he is not able to spend that much time in the field scouting right now :(

[/ tell your dad I'll take him speed goat is my favorite hunt, I wish I could help more people.quote]

Well if that chart is right I will be going in next year with 25 bonus points. And should have the most points out of every body unless the one guy that had 25 this year did not get drawn. But I am thinking he put in the same unit as I did. Congrats to all guess I will take my 10 days and chase bears again. :)

Some of you are not going to like this but I drew this year with 5 points. Rifle 5B or 6A, more than likely 5B.

Congrats, but why do you say more than likely?

Congrats, but why do you say more than likely?

5B was my first choice and had more tags than 6A. I guess I can be surprised again and would not mind 6A at all!

I thank flatlander questions your more then likely because yes your right 5b has more tags then 6a but 5b is one of the best rifle goat tags in the state which draws a lot bigger crowd, either way congrats and I'm jealous

I thank flatlander questions your more then likely because yes your right 5b has more tags then 6a but 5b is one of the best rifle goat tags in the state which draws a lot bigger crowd, either way congrats and I'm jealous

Yes, this was my thinking. However with more tags it does leave the window open for someone with a low number to sneak in there in the 1-2 pass.

:( My 18 points is starting to seem very insignificant!

Just keep at it boys! That 10 or 19a tag is comming!

In 2011 My father, my brother in law and I all drew 19A rifle tags with a combined total of 4 point (2 each and 0 for my bro in law) The draw is just that. luck. tagged all 3 goats opening day. I will probably never shoot a bigger goat than the one i got so i'm content to wait till luck strikes me again.

• Like 1