Sign in to follow this  
Bitter24

Big boy hits the dirt.

Sorry guys, wont say where or what unit. I hunt several units to which several members here can confirm. I have family and buddies with tags as well. Though what I will say is that no matter what unit I have been too, I have always found mature big bucks. Just a matter of hiking in and glassing.

With all due respect.

• Like 3

I saw that buck as well yesterday and got a pic of him. I looped around to the next canyon too but everything was posted private and no hunting...

post-11642-0-16594100-1452818740_thumb.png

I saw that buck as well yesterday and got a pic of him. I looped around to the next canyon too but everything was posted private and no hunting...

Yep definitely the same deer. They have the same freckle on the right ear which is evidentfrom the crappy azz pic you posted. Lets hang him!!

• Like 1

I cant tell if its the same buck or not, from that pic. There are a lot of bucks that look like mine. Tell me where you took that pic and Ill let you know if its the same one. Regardless I was on public land the entire time to stalk and shoot my buck. Though thanks for the comment, hopefully you get him. Shoot straight guys, thanks for all the comments. In truly blessed to harvest my first coues buck.

• Like 1

Great buck congrats.

Man that's awesome. You achieved what many are still striving to do. I can totally relate to you saying how much you respect that buck. Soak this one up man, cuz it's a feeling that's hard to come by.

Congrats man, nice buck.

Crazy how people come out of the woodwork to say they have seen or think they have seen or hunted a buck that has been put in the dirt. Apparently the buck I killed last year was hunted and/or seen or even missed haha in 5 different units. And here I thought coues deer stayed in a relatively small area.....

• Like 4

Congrats man, nice buck.

Crazy how people come out of the woodwork to say they have seen or think they have seen or hunted a buck that has been put in the dirt. Apparently the buck I killed last year was hunted and/or seen or even missed haha in 5 different units. And here I thought coues deer stayed in a relatively small area.....

I think I saw your buck too. Pm me the gps coordinates so we can be sure. ;)

• Like 1