Sign in to follow this  
gonhunting247

2015 season success

Well another year slipped by without me getting to hunt AZ, hopefully I'll get lucky in 2016. I did grab a javelina point so I should at least get to try that soon, I hope. I thought I'd share some of my out of state and home state of OR success pics.

OR Fall Black Bear

post-12267-0-42126900-1452990340_thumb.jpg

UT MZ Elk

post-12267-0-77416000-1452990500_thumb.jpg

OR Black Tail

post-12267-0-97424700-1452990634_thumb.jpg

MT Mule Deer

post-12267-0-00022100-1452990787_thumb.jpg

I was lucky enough to get a spring bear and two spring turkeys in OR this year also. I'm thankful for another great year hunting with family and friends. Can't wait for the chance at hunting AZ. Thanks to all the folks on here who have shared there knowledge of hunting AZ with me so far. It is really appreciated.

• Like 12

Congratulations on a great season! Some beautiful animals you were able to take. Thanks for sharing them with us.

• Like 1

Congrats! How hard is it to draw spring black bear tags in Oregon?

Congrats! How hard is it to draw spring black bear tags in Oregon?

Some are harder than others of course, but there is a lot of opportunities to draw with 0-3 points. The units I hunt can be drawn fairly easy for sure. I can recommend some pretty decent spots if you'd like.

That's a gnarly blacktail! Awesome year for you.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to have a chance to get some critters to post from AZ. Maybe I'll get lucky and draw an elk tag for late rifle. I'm never sure if the units I choose are a good choice, but I figure if I draw I'll make it work :)

Wow man!! You have done excellent!! Congratulations on such amazing trophies, thanks for sharing with us :)

• Like 1

Fellow Oregonian here! Great pictures, and congrats on an awesome season. That blacktail is a stud! Something about a big mature blacktail just gets me fired up. Just got back from SE Arizona where I was lucky enough to get my first Coues buck and Javelina with archery equipment. It was a great time and something I plan on doing in the future.

• Like 2