2015 Draw Odds

Thanks in advance Flatlander.

NR 5 points: unit 8 early archery 1st choice

unit 8 late rifle 2nd choice

unit 8 late archery 3rd choice

Res 5 points: unit 8 early archery 1st choice

unit 8 late rifle 2nd choice

unit 8 late archery 3rd choice

4 bp resident, rifle 5b bull. Nov25-dec1.

4 bp resident. Rifle cow. 5bs. Oct14-oct20

Thanks a ton

Flatlander - Much appreciated that you're giving your time to all of us who are struggling with the math (or even just the clicking of links) ;)

I'm trying to take a load off your shoulders by calculating my own by looking at the 2015 1-2 pass by hunt numbers, but those numbers seem to differ from yours a little bit - I'm guessing because the 20% round skews the overall? I might not have 2 brain cells to rub together at this point.

Resident, 5 BPS #3120 the G&F chart says ~8%

Resident, 5 BPS #3128 the G&F chart says ~18% (but of course this hunt lost 75 tags from 2015 to 2016)

Resident, 5 BPS #3143 the G&F chart says ~9%

Thanks in advance!

Flatlander - Much appreciated that you're giving your time to all of us who are struggling with the math (or even just the clicking of links) ;)

I'm trying to take a load off your shoulders by calculating my own by looking at the 2015 1-2 pass by hunt numbers, but those numbers seem to differ from yours a little bit - I'm guessing because the 20% round skews the overall? I might not have 2 brain cells to rub together at this point.

Resident, 5 BPS #3128 the G&F chart says ~18% (but of course this hunt lost 75 tags from 2015 to 2016)

Thanks in advance!

Are those 15 or 16 hunt numbers? These calcs need to be done via the bonus pass by hunt number.

• Like 1

Resident

3 points, late 22n December rifle bull

Thanks

Thanks in advance!

Are those 15 or 16 hunt numbers? These calcs need to be done via the bonus pass by hunt number.

Those are '15 hunt numbers but they're the same for '16.

Bull elk, 4a resident 7 points, September archery

2nd choice

Bull elk unit 1 Sept archery

My brother,

11 points, resident

1st choice

Bull elk 5b south Sept rifle

2nd

Bull elk unit 1 Sept archery

Thank you!

• Like 1

Flatlander:

Resident 8 points archery sept hunt

Unit 1

Unit 9

Unit 10

Many Thanks!

9%

4%

16%

Thanks in advance!

6%

25% last year, less this year due to a 10% tag reduction

9%