Sign in to follow this  
Pixman

2016 Coues Calendars are in!!

OK THE COUES CALENDARS ARE IN!!!! As I stated before they are $20 face to face and Amanda will have them in the CWT store soon. I believe she will sell them for $19.95 plus shipping. So tell all your coues fanatic friends they are available. I'm thinking of meeting at Bass Pro Shop on Tuesday evening from 5:00-7:00, does that work for a majority of you that want to meet up again? I would be parked at the same spot on the west end of the parking lot as you drive into Bass you will see me on the tailgate of my white Nissan Frontier. If you can't make it to Bass Pro just let me know and we can make arrangements to meet up if you live near Mesa/Gilbert area. Here are a few teaser pics , sorry they don't look great because taking a pic of a calendar with my phone doesn't work to well but the pics are crystal clear in the calendar! Thanks,

Pixman aka Darren

post-4217-0-65217100-1453424696_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-19325700-1453424708_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-12237500-1453424723_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well I hope some of you read this and plan on going to Bass Tuesday evening and just didn't respond to the thread. I don't want to drive all the way over there and sit for two hours for two people! I realize its hunting season and there are unknown circumstances but was hoping for more comments saying "I will be there". If we need to move it to another time I will, I just want to make it where the majority will be there and I maximize my time. Thanks,

Pixman aka Darren

This thing is awesome! Great deer Darren, some total hogs in it this year!

Thanks Andrew it was nice to see you again and I'm glad you like it!