Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Returning tag for reinstatement of bonus points

^^^^azelkhuner2 just dropped the mic!

+1

Knew someone would pissed him off with thier ignorance. Shocker is was str8shot. Well not really. What a bunch of Nancy's

I've been trying real hard to stay out of this topic but man... If you piss off azelkhunter2 you must be a real jerk off.

• Like 2

That's kinda what I'm saying. Get sick of guys acting like they're the sharpest knife and anyone that disagrees is stupid. Personally, I don't see any need for this and also feel it's a disguise for a way to increase the odds for a chosen few. Lark

• Like 2

Good morning gentlemen. Just to clarify a few things......I am not pissed at anyone, I like many grow tired and frustrated with are G&F dept. If any of you knew the half of what takes place behind closed doors you would run screaming for the hills !!!. Where my frustration grows is with the individuals who regardless of what changes the dept makes/ tries to make they find fault. If half of them spent a small portion of the time they spend complaining on the Internet .( Which by the way does not change anything ) spent the time working with ANYONE of the local wildlife org's or the G&F on any of the hundreds of projects. / youth camps they might find that they / YOU can make a difference, It probably won't change your opinion of the department but it just might give a kid a lifelong memory or help save a animal or two. Bottom line is haters are gonna hate, some people can't live without drama, and theirs always someone who thinks they are owed something. Me I enjoy my time spent with my wife / kids and friends and try and make a difference one camp / project at a time.....Now I'm gonna go try and put my family in for the draw....Wish me luck !!!!!

• Like 1

There is a forum here that is only for the azgfd. There have been 2 posts by them since June. Neither of them say anything about meetings or about this topic. If they were serious about input, they'd have said something. They would also have an email box that anyone could provide input through. But they don't want to hear from folks. I gave up on the azgfd years ago. There have been many times over the years that even after huge protest they still enacted things because they know so much more than everyone else. I just apply and hope I can get a tag every once in awhile. This program could have 99% against and the azgfd would still approve it. Because a few folks with connections want it. Joe hunter will not benefit from it. It won't improve herd numbers. It won't improve opportunity for the average guy. It might improve odds for someone who can afford to play it and who has connections with someone inside who can help em fudge a little. I remember how shocked the azgfd acted when the tag grab was going on. Said they knew nothing about it, even tho one of the guys heavily involved in it was a former commissioner. If you believe the azgfd on that, I have some bonus points to sell you. They always use the "conservation" gun. "Oh, it is for the animals". "We are just trying to improve the herd". They act like deer eat money. There is one thing and one thing only that improves things in Az. Water. And you can't buy rain or snow. When we get water, things get better. When it's dry, things get worse. You could cut the azgfd budget by 25% and the herd wont know it. You could also increase it 500% and they won't know it either. The more money the azgfd squeezes outta us, the more people they hire, more computers they buy, the more studies they do and when they get all the data back and add it up they say "we need more rain". Talkin' crap to guys that are sick of it ain't the way get any support. Not being upfront with the guys that pay the bills ain't either. Lark

• Like 5

There is a forum here that is only for the azgfd. There have been 2 posts by them since June. Neither of them say anything about meetings or about this topic. If they were serious about input, they'd have said something. They would also have an email box that anyone could provide input through. But they don't want to hear from folks. I gave up on the azgfd years ago. There have been many times over the years that even after huge protest they still enacted things because they know so much more than everyone else. I just apply and hope I can get a tag every once in awhile. This program could have 99% against and the azgfd would still approve it. Because a few folks with connections want it. Joe hunter will not benefit from it. It won't improve herd numbers. It won't improve opportunity for the average guy. It might improve odds for someone who can afford to play it and who has connections with someone inside who can help em fudge a little. I remember how shocked the azgfd acted when the tag grab was going on. Said they knew nothing about it, even tho one of the guys heavily involved in it was a former commissioner. If you believe the azgfd on that, I have some bonus points to sell you. They always use the "conservation" gun. "Oh, it is for the animals". "We are just trying to improve the herd". They act like deer eat money. There is one thing and one thing only that improves things in Az. Water. And you can't buy rain or snow. When we get water, things get better. When it's dry, things get worse. You could cut the azgfd budget by 25% and the herd wont know it. You could also increase it 500% and they won't know it either. The more money the azgfd squeezes outta us, the more people they hire, more computers they buy, the more studies they do and when they get all the data back and add it up they say "we need more rain". Talkin' crap to guys that are sick of it ain't the way get any support. Not being upfront with the guys that pay the bills ain't either. Lark

That right there is a beautiful paragraph. That's the best description of how the department works. I couldn't have said it better myself. When you type in AZGFD in Google that paragraph should be the first search result. I might even add it to Wikipedia.
  • Like 1

I welcome a tag surrender with full bonus point restortation. Twice I have had my son in casts with pins holding together various parts of his body after drawing a tag.Neither time was a tag turn in an option and the bonus points were burned and we started over. It would have been a fair option in light of his documentable inability to utilize the permit to have been able to surrender it.

• Like 1

Geez I just read 8 pages of this and I reached the following conclusion:

It's now going to be harder for me to draw because game and fish wants more money.

Surrendered tags are going to be wasted, and the person who wasted it will have an as good of a chance the next year for getting a tag again...... keeping it out of my hands two years in a row unless I want to play games buying tags for people who'll never hunt. FYI, AZGFD might have emailed on but most of us see it as spam and its to the trash anyways. If anyone wants to email me it had better be relevant often enough to keep me looking at it. I would have a easier time swallowing this program if they weren't charging for it and they had something worth while to do with the surrendered tags.

We are all arguing over this crap and the big bo ranch fiasco. What we should all be concerned about is drawing the dang tags, thats the toughest part .............BOB!

• Like 2

We are all arguing over this crap and the big bo ranch fiasco. What we should all be concerned about is drawing the dang tags, thats the toughest part .............BOB!

Bob, you know these guys ain't got nothing better to do than complain.