Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Who's in?

Bonecolletter777 thanks for the reminder tho. I know You was just trying to help. Thanks again...............BOB!

All in, ouch. I need to quit doing all our licenses at the same time as elk draw. Lol painful.

Going all in for unit 10 HD hunt,,, not!!!!

All in, ouch. I need to quit doing all our licenses at the same time as elk draw. Lol painful.

Going all in for unit 10 HD hunt,,, not!!!!

yea, definintely a not with mules. ;)

Just cant decide what to do for either elk or pronghorn. Hope to figure it out by Sunday.

Bonus points for me this year.

Hoping to draw a bit better tag next year plus I'm taking 3 weeks in Aug-Sep to go to Hawaii.

now for the next two days we get to here people complain about how the system is crashing when trying to apply....quit waiting till the last minute, it happens every year, and then the g&f will extend the deadline and people will complain about that too....and i'm on here now complaining about the complainers :P

I wonder how many people who put in early scratched unit 10 off their list due to the short lived price hike that changed only a few days before the draw. Well played, well played.

• Like 1

I don't think the New fees will affect things much. Ive talked to more than a few guys who say they don't care about the fees, they're putting in anyway and will figure that part out when the time comes.

I heard the fees for unit 10 were switched to $80 pp for all hunts

• Like 1