rageinthesage

Panthers vs Broncos SB

Well the Cards took a game from the Broncos.......Get to the playoffs and choke. Manning is going to CHOKE big time in the Super Bowl so even though I have been a Bronco fan since the mid 70's I know better than to get my hopes up. Today I sure thought the Broncos were going to choke again at the end of the game.

This Bronco's team is more reliant on their defense and doesn't really depend on Manning to out score the other team. Broncos D is legit but so is Carolinas.

I'm not sour on the loss We stunk ,but shouldn't it be taunting everytime Cam Newtown does his dance or whatever that crap is he does. And cheap shot by there coach going for 2 points up by 35 with 5 minutes left............BOB!

D Bull , no answer on who You cheer for . Its really none of my buss. .I'm only asking cause You ask me.I gave my answer............BOB!

Dallas, but much more of a baseball fan than football.

I grew up less than an hours drive from where the AZ Cards used to play before they moved here. They never sold out so because of the blackout rules their games were never on TV. They always showed the Cowboys. Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Too Tall Jones, Randy White, etc. it's the only team I really got to watch.

They had some epic battles with your Steelers

I agree with Denver D being tough but the only reason this did not go into overtime is Patriots had to go for the two point conversion due to the missed extra point in the first quarter. I told my B-I-L when it happened that that could be the difference in the game right there.

That they did. Thats why I hated them. Before the Cards came here they played all the Cowboy games here. When Cards came remember how many Cowboy fans would be in Sun Devil stadium. As a kid in Pa. after the steelers I liked the raiders cause Freddy Belitnekoff was from my home town Erie, PA. Either Raiders or Steelers were allways playing Cowbows.. Are You a texas rangers fan?

...........BOB!

Already hearing the "it was a great season, can't wait for next year". I hate hearing that crap. The fans should expect more. I'm not a Cards fan but this was a year they should've got it done. Carson Palmer will not win them a Super Bowl. I like the guy but he's aging, and they have no one waiting to come up behind him. Best season they have ever had and end it with a blowout loss. Time for the Bidwells to look hard at what other teams who win titles do and get it done now, times slipping away from them. You don't have long with this talented of a team to get it done and they are not.

• Like 1

Too bad. I was hoping for a trophy for Az. When the honey badger went down their entire defense had to change and they Couldnt figger it out. Today was a rough one. Lark

• Like 1

Seahawks drew up the blueprint for stomping the Cards 3 weeks ago. Packers almost got it done last week, Panthers GOT it done this week.

I'm an NFC guy but would'nt mind seeing the Broncos spank the Panthers unlikely as that is. Palmer is not good when pressured, Cards need to get on with his replacement as he's already 36.

I too have a problem with Rivera going for 2 late in the game, hope he stubs his little toe on a bar stool tonight,

• Like 1

Footballs over. Lets get drawn and go hunting. Something We can generally control..............BOB!

The Bidwells will never spend enough money to get a good Quarterback or a whole team. Give the Cards (jokers) back to where the came from. St Louis. They want need a team? Now lets get back to complaining about the Elk/Antelope draw.

• Like 1

Palmer will never be ready for prime time,

he needs to go. Honestly I think he's scared of the hits. He'd rather throw into traffic than scramble. We need a qb that can pass and run.

On the other hand, Cam thinks he's invincible, and if he keeps leaping head first when not necessary, his time will be short.

I like any team that beats the Cards. Go Panthers

You are such a homer. One day you like them one day you hate them. Only reason you like panthers is cam is fantasy QB.