Sign in to follow this  
jeremiah lindsey

Quick hunt

My hunt was in october 2015 i met my Dad downsouth becaues i was testing at school. I got to camp and dad was gone so I went out by myself. I saw 5 Bucks and passed them all. Later telling dad the story that night we went to my trusty glassing knob. We got to the hill and i didnt like what i saw so i told him to meet me on the nexty knob so i start glassing and pick up a bedded buck right off the bat 30 seconds or so in. I then get set up for a shot however my scope on my .270 isnt the best and it was barley shooting light outside. My buck was facing away from me then shot his head around i thought oh crap dad. I turn around and theres my dad walking down the hill saying see anything yet? I motion him to get down and he gets down and rolls to me i ask if he wants to take him and he says no you spotted him hes yours. so i range him at 252yds i settle and put my 2nd bdc on the deer through my dads monarch 3 and squeeze off he stood up. I racked another one in and shot he was hit againg and he rolled i eject my shell and it gets jammed then i hear another shot and look at my dad my dad shot my buck! When i asked how come want to make hamburger out of him " Jokingly" my dad said well he tried to get up. I couldnt be more happy with my deer i am so happy and thankful. My two shots were within two inches of eachother and his heart was in peices and lungs were shreded my dads shot broke his back. And congrats to my Cousin Jake Lindsey on his Wide buck!!

post-9000-0-73623800-1453844810_thumb.jpg

post-9000-0-04852300-1453844815_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Congrats! That's a nice buck! You also have my most favorite rifle in the world. Save some cash and put a Leupold on it and you can shoot before sunrise....lol!

Great buck, congrats.

congrats on your buck thanks for the help dad

Way to go, Jeremiah! I'm still waiting on that Mexico fishing trip...

• Like 1

Great buck!