Sign in to follow this  
jnobleinaz

Hey Morons, Unit 10 Boquillas is a sham!

https://huntbigboranch.com/notices/ Hey all of you guys squawking about the boquillas fees...... It's not the fees. Almost anyone of us that drew an early rifle bull hunt or antelope hunt in unit 10 would pay the $500.00. But what you are not seeing is the cap and % of hunts they will allow.

Antelope hunts hunt #2014 has 100 permits available to draw. How many HD permits is the total joke Boquillas going to offer??? 30, and only 60% of those are for Do it yourself hunts. So how many people will be able to access the Ranch? 18..... Really guys this is total BS who's taking the so called first come first serve calls?

early rifle elk hunt #3004 has 40 permits. Boquillas has 25 HD permits. So a whooooole 15 guys will be able to supposedly have access to do it yourself hunt on the ranch. The other tags will be given to guys with a guide.

I don't know the idiots that wrote this and expect smart people to believe it but they must be retarded thinking that this is ok to do. Why the CAP????!!!! It's such total BS I can't even stand it.

"Hey man, you just drew the tag of a lifetime"!!! "Oh wait we are all sold out of our HD permits, better luck next time". Are you fricken kidding me. So why the cap? why the cap? why the cap? why the cap?

Wait I forgot that I hate asking myself stupid idiotic questions I already know the answer to. To get rid of DIY and have a guided only ranch. Because if it weren't for that there would be no cap. Anyone that has a comeback you better try and explain... But just so you know we won't believe you !!!! Man I'm really pi$$$ed off right now.

• Like 2

So.....I guess you don't like the caps. Right?

Ya no just reason for them other than to give everyone the shade. I'm sure they are really first come first serve also. It's a total joke.
  • Like 1

I don't think people quite grasp what this is. I have never set foot in 10, so no bias here. What is happening is just another step towards AZ issuing land owner tags, and i would guarantee that is what the "Bo" is working towards. If it happens i would guess most other private ranches will follow suit.

• Like 10

Who you calling Morans! Your a bit late.

just found out about this what the heck do you mean I'm late

I mean you are late for the Big Bo discussion, but what is the morons comment about?