Sign in to follow this  
jnobleinaz

Hey Morons, Unit 10 Boquillas is a sham!

I don't think people quite grasp what this is. I have never set foot in 10, so no bias here. What is happening is just another step towards AZ issuing land owner tags, and i would guarantee that is what the "Bo" is working towards. If it happens i would guess most other private ranches will follow suit.

as cousin eddy said in Christmas Vacation..... Bingo!

Who you calling Morans! Your a bit late.

just found out about this what the heck do you mean I'm late

I mean you are late for the Big Bo discussion, but what is the morons comment about?

I Jane a family and don't live in the net. So I heard about it from a good buddy today. Sorry I'm not so up to date like you

I'm done with 10 cause I drew my early tag last year. So I don't care other than I can see it first come first serve for the 30 permits and they tell everyone sorry, sold out. Didn't the San Carlos do something like that on coues tags. In this case a couple outfitters have em all. Just my thought..............BOB!

Who you calling Morans! Your a bit late.

just found out about this what the heck do you mean I'm late

I mean you are late for the Big Bo discussion, but what is the morons comment about?

I Jane a family and don't live in the net. So I heard about it from a good buddy today. Sorry I'm not so up to date like you

not sure what "I jane a family" means I know what moron means . Thats my point, post want ya want dont call people you dont know morons. ;)

Ummmm so hunt a different unit. Problem solved.

ummm that's a stupid post. Everyone that's wants to hunt 10 is getting the shaft

Really? How stupid is it? You're bitchin about some chit that people been talking bout for months and you have no control over. There's 40 some other units. Pick one or hunt the other half of 10.....

Ok, we got "Jane a family" and "want ya want". Can somebuddy tell me what the heck is goin' on here? Maroons, alla ya'lls. Lark

Ps. If yer gonna talk in code, give us the key to it first.

• Like 2

Well if they let 100% of the tags in on those hunts it would look more like the money grab it is .... They are just getting their feet wet and if you think you have seen the last of the $$$$$$ go up or the cap at their minimum ... think again... IT still comes down on Them using 1/3 of what they call their Ranch that we all legally have access to , and All the people of Arizona Elk herd to profit , like they were a real private hunting ranch.

Then you must really ask yourself ... Once all the caps are met and an outfitter calls up saying " Hey Man I have a Client willing to pay an extra $5000 for you to add one more hunter so we can go after a Bull we scouted". " do you think they are going to say NO ... I doubt it

I don't think people quite grasp what this is. I have never set foot in 10, so no bias here. What is happening is just another step towards AZ issuing land owner tags, and i would guarantee that is what the "Bo" is working towards. If it happens i would guess most other private ranches will follow suit.

Um....Welcome to the New Mexico way of management for landlocked state land and private ranches. I feel sorry for you all as I know what is going to happen.

jnobleinaz,

Newsflash....the guy who posts under the handle ".270" is named Lark. Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension level probably could have picked that up by reading all the threads, especially the one where the guy put the name "Lark" under the rest of the stuff he wrote, indicating that is his name! If that wasn't enough the fact that he wrote "maroon" in his post too could have been a hint.

Oh ya, by the way, another guy who probably thought he was smarter than everybody else on here called us morons before, except he called us "maroons" which is an inside joke now I guess. Wouldn't expect you to figure that one out on your own since you can't even figure out who I called Lark, when there is a guy named Lark, who addressed himself as Lark on this very thread.

Now put all that aside and I agree with your points on this topic, however your tact sucks! How about an apology for the people on here who don't deserve to be called names?

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

When lark wasn't allowed to run with the dinosaurs any more he had to come inside and watch a cartoon called bugs bunny. On that picture viewing box

• Like 1