Sign in to follow this  
6AYoteHunter

AZGFD online draw poll

AZGFD online draw  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you grade the AZGFD online draw

Well what do you guys think about the online draw?

Never have the time to go to the meetings and they never send out surveys about this topic.

It has gone really bad for me the last couple draw cycles. So many errors and phone calls.

Hope this poll is helpful. Maybe it can be shown to the commission.

compared to New Mexico... I give it an "F".

Compared to Utah I give it a "D"

Compared to Wyoming I give it an "D"

Compared to Montana I give it a "C"

It does not compare to the other states I apply...

Just wait until the results come out.... a true grade will be given.

• Like 1

I agree compared to the other states I have used on line systems AZ would rank dead last

• Like 1

The company they hired either is an absolute joke and or GnF gave them horrible requirements on building the site. As well, if it was GnF poor requirements the company should have provided better consulting to help GnF understand how it works. They didn't even validate leap year and had issues.

My opinion is that regardless of who's fault, GnF is the face of it all and has to fix their reputation, I don't trust them as the online owners and will be doing paper.

You think it's bad now... Just wait until they try integrating the "tag return" program into it. Ha.

Personally I give it a C as I have not had any issues, however I see what others go thru and can not give it an A.

I have only ever tried the online draw once, this year. I got 6 applications in without a hiccup. So I gave it an "A" for my limited experience.

I should have given it an "F", since I haven't drawn an elk tag since 1999, and never drawn an AZ antelope tag.

• Like 3

The return seems only valid via online tool, and you can't participate if you do paper. I hope common core math isn't in the mix.

The company they hired either is an absolute joke and or GnF gave them horrible requirements on building the site. As well, if it was GnF poor requirements the company should have provided better consulting to help GnF understand how it works. They didn't even validate leap year and had issues.

My opinion is that regardless of who's fault, GnF is the face of it all and has to fix their reputation, I don't trust them as the online owners and will be doing paper.

The draw is handled in house now.

Isnt there a survey after your done completing the draw application?

I didn't have a problem this year but it is still cumbersome in my opinion. Very redundant compared to other states. I give it a B for this year.

Also when comparing to other states that I have used, I give AZ and F based on ease of use and past history of technical problems. We should have never dropped the company from Nevada that used to do it 10 or 12 years ago.

As much as I don't like the department I've never had a problem with it. I put in 8 people tonight for both elk and antelope and never had a problem. I'd have to give it an A in my own personal experience. Maybe a B since it gets delayed by a few days every year.

• Like 1

the draw system sucks - applying online for draw isn't a big issue

its the actual draw - all the mistakes and extra time , extending deadlines due to system crash

its been messed up since it started even after 10 yrs it never goes smooth -

I gave it a D

• Like 2