Sign in to follow this  
John O

Fillin Tags- Family Style

I've had an amazing time over the last several months hunting with my four kids. From my oldest that graduated high school in May, to my youngest who just completed hunter safety 3 weeks ago. We didn't fill all of our tags, but each of us had success. With the passing of my Father two weeks ago, these times with my kids are that much more special. I also have made a few great friends on this site over the years, and appreciate all I have learned here. Hopefully I can give back some, even if it's just to help inspire someone to take a kid hunting.

post-1571-0-74426600-1454392058_thumb.jpg

post-1571-0-82416300-1454392763_thumb.jpg

post-1571-0-27635400-1454393456_thumb.jpg

post-1571-0-73185100-1454392969_thumb.jpg

post-1571-0-18109000-1454393039_thumb.jpg

post-1571-0-69614600-1454393118_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

Nothing better than spending time in the outdoors especially when its your own family. You are bringing them up right great job to you and your family . Sorry to hear about your father

Very sorry to hear about your father. I've been there and it royally sucks. The time with your kids is what its all about and yes, those memories and times, will ease the pain (not remove it, though). I hold on tight to my kids when we hunt and fish for that very reason. To find success without filling a tag is the ultimate life lesson and congrats to you all for finding that!

And LOVE the pics!

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. Great pictures and there just is nothing better than hunting with your kids!

That's awesome, of course we all wish we could fill every tag and I am also sorry to hear about your dad as I lost my Mom early last month and then my brothers wife passed 10 days ago.

Congrats, John! Great job at teaching those kids and the great perspective on your father

Good stuff! Very nice!