Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Budget over and under shotgun

So as some of you may know I was looking for an over and under shotgun I tried to trade and it just never seem to work out. And then I started doing some web search and I found this savage Stevens model 555 within my budget. Granted it is not a $2,000 Beretta but it is an awesome feeling handling little gun. I hope to get to finish the season with it this week and will give an updatepost-5984-0-94967800-1454435008_thumb.jpg

So if you are like and want an o/u but not the price look at this gun

• Like 1

I found it at Cal Ranch out the door was like less then $580 it was on sale 10% off

Well I sure hope it will keep me from the $2000 one i really wanted. Gotta keep the peace at home

Congrats on your new shotgun. Welcome to the gentlemans club!

I had one before. I think this is a gateway o/u

Right on! You don't need anything fancy. What gauge?

A 20 gauge it came with 5 chokes full,mod,imp mod,imp cyl, and cyl. I should be ready next year i better practice so i can get more then 3 birds when we go

• Like 1

Alright everyone. I got out today. Me and the teenager i took with me had a bit of a hard time getting into them but we did get around 10 in the air but only a few within range. I managed to hammer 2 birds by no means am i an expert but when the birds flushed the gun came up so naturally and smoothly. It was a dream to carry. Check them outpost-5984-0-75454300-1454720803_thumb.jpg

Good job. Sounds like it's a good fit!

Yes it did seem to fit good. Only problem was finding good a good amount of birds

I saw wally world had an over under for 375 i think yesterday. I dont remember the brand, tri.... something. It had some nice engraving on it.