Sign in to follow this  
jgraffaz

Bunch of Guns For Sale *price drop

I'm going on a 2 year church mission to Chile next month and need to sell a few guns to help pay for it.

1. Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport(AR-15) just bought it last month from sportsmans for 700, didn't plan on selling it but need the money only 30 rounds through it 600$

2.Taurus pt-22 good little gun, not new but work great in good condition 120$ I'll throw in 100 rounds of 22LR

3. Stevens 20 gage single shot break barrel the tip of the hammer is broken off but it still functions, 14$ part and a quick fix I just never got around to, wood is in good condition.100$

4. Ruger 10-22 also brand new from sportsman's, less than 20 rounds through it. New rings from sportsman's with a vector optics 3x9 with a laser built onto the scope 320$ PRKCE DROP 300$+300 rounds of 22LR located in QC will drive anywhere in the east valley to meet up. Thanks

• Like 1

Good Luck with the sales but more so Thank You for making such a huge commitment to spread the Good News! God Bless You!

• Like 2

I think my old single shot from childhood has the same issue with the hammer. Simple and cheap fix I just haven't done yet. Sorry I missed the Taurus.

Godspeed on your trip and mission work. Great to see.

If i hadn't binged on ar's recently i would buy the sport for certain. All i have read says the m&p sport is a fantastic gun and optics ready to boot. ;)

Good luck young man! I served a mission 20 years ago in the far away land of San Diego LOL. Spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ is such a wonderful calling!

And dont worry about your guns, no matter how hard Obama tries, guns will still be here when you get back!

• Like 2