parshal

WTS: Swarovski EL 12x50 plus Pelican case and extra

I have a like-new pair of EL's (not the brand new released version) with Outdoorsmans stud. I don't have the original box but have the case and everything else that came with them. I'm also including Swaro winged eyecups, an Outdoorsmans tripod adapter and lens cleaner all in a Pelican case.
$1900 TYD via PayPal as a gift.

121.jpg

122.jpg
123.jpg
124.jpg
swaropost1.jpg
swaropost.jpg

olmos1010, you did send a PM but wilderness was the first to say "I'll take 'em". I had a lot PM's with questions and such before him.

I apologize to anyone who feels they should have had them first.

OK guys, these are back for sale. When WildernessMark204 received them he found a smudge inside one of the objective lenses. I took them back and sent them to SONA. According to the packing slip they did an internal cleaning, binocular alignment, eye cup replacement, repair of focus mechanism (I never noticed anything wrong) and new armoring. I'm not sure what the new armoring means since they look just the same. These were like new when I sent to them SONA so they're newer now? LOL

When I received them back from SONA they had marked up the Outdoorsmans stud. I've added those two pics at the end of the original post. The marks didn't affect insertion into the tripod adapter.

Asking the original price via PayPal as a gift please. PMs will be answered but the first I'll take it here on the board gets them.