Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

22 pig hunt ?????s

Well I'm gonna ask and yes I'm looking for a hotspot. I have 4 cousins coming for the rifle hunt Friday, I don't really hunt stink pigs much anymore, was out during archery hunt but was more interested in deer. So since I have pointed many of unqualified hunters like myself (lol) info, so was hoping someone could pm me with some info, this will be a onetime only hunt I promise, will trade deer or elk spot for a little help. Thanks brothers

• Like 1

Well I'm gonna ask and yes I'm looking for a hotspot. I have 4 cousins coming for the rifle hunt Friday, I don't really hunt stink pigs much anymore, was out during archery hunt but was more interested in deer. So since I have pointed many of unqualified hunters like myself (lol) info, so was hoping someone could pm me with some info, this will be a onetime only hunt I promise, will trade deer or elk spot for a little help. Thanks brothers

We seen em down around Gisela, Mt Ord and Slate Creek during the bow hunt.

If I had a hot spot I would help you out. Unfortunately my pig hot spots have dried up in 22. Hopefully someone else will help you out. Bump for a good guy!