Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Wolf news hits close to home

http://www.mogollonrimnews.com/more-wolf-releases-planned-for-west-of-heber-overgaard/

Hope the link works, we just keep making up new ways to be wasteful and opposite of for the people by the people.

I don't really know what to say , they are in my hunting areas at times, the closures will really hurt up there for sure. It seems way too populated up there for it to be an approved site? Makes zero sense. Zero

Bye bye elk in 4A. That's my favorite unit. They're just going to willy nilly release wolves all over the Rim.

Will never be the same.

OP, You missed the most important part of the article.

"If you’re against the ongoing experimental wolf program there’s a few things you must do:

• Get behind US Rep. Paul Gosar’s bill H.R. 2910, Mexican Wolf Transparency and Accountability Act which aim is termination of the USFWS final rule of Jan. 2016. You can read the text of the bill by clicking HERE.
  • Sign a petition in support of Rep. Paul Gosar’s bill H.R. 2910 by clicking HERE:
  • Learn more on this situation at People For Safe Neighborhoods on Facebook by clicking HERE.
  • Contact your representatives and tell them how you feel about the matter. Find them online at HERE.
  • If you have a wolf sighting, take a picture if possible, and report it to the me and the authorities."
  • Like 2

I just wanted to know if Arizona has another type of wolf?

About two years ago I was on the rim in summer and stumbled upon a fresh kill that a dog was eating it was a young elk it appeared.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. There's obviously some stupid people out there. Once you give them an inch they take a mile. Man this boils my blood.

• Like 1

What pains me the most is my children will not be afforded the same opprutunities to hunt, fish and enjoy these areas as I have. A very sad article to read and to envision what is on the horizon for these areas. :angry:

• Like 1

Anyone that is for this program or who works for the usfws is trash and can't be trusted. The entire program is a lie. But then again, everyone knows that. Just thought I'd reaffirm my opinion. Oh yeah, they are fairly decent to eat. Lark

Reintroducing wolves in AZ is complete horse $hit! This stuff really pisses me off. As if lions and coyotes weren't hurting our deer and cattle enough, the dumb a$$ liberals decide the wolves need to be added to the mix. Complete ignorance smh

• Like 1

Well boys, I hate to say it, but if you have points built up, it might be wise to cash them in now. They won't be worth as much in the future. Anymore in western Montana, often the biggest bulls die first. After rut, they do not have the strength left to fight off wolves.

Fyi, couespursuit's above msg and link to sign the petition is great but watch out when you sign it uncheck the box that allows Peta to send you all their BS via mail and email. Obviously this particular website that hosts the petition is run by liberal idiots to attach this peta garbage on to a petition that goes against their moronic beliefs.

• Like 1

Was only able to read half the article before I became physically ill.

Ill be contacting Gosars office immediately once the dry heaves subside.

I will huff and puff and blow your house down said the big bad wolf to Little Red riding hood. It is time to take back our property from the bb wolf.